DCS Liberty 36 Inch Propane Gas Grill Island Package

DCS Liberty 36 Inch Propane Gas Grill Island Package





Monday, September 5, 2011

Weber Q100 conveyable Propane Grill

I have been using Weber Q100 for more than a year and I'm still very impressed by the capability of this propane grill and how capable this small grill is. I bought my grill from Amazon.com and the box includes:

Q100 Grill Weber Cart Bulk tank Adapter 5-lb. Propane tank

Gas Grill

Grilling exterior is adequate for a 4-6 people. The usual six 1/3 lb. Burgers fit well. This grill was also capable to do 2 midpoint sized tri-tips at once but the lid isn't high adequate to fit a whole chicken. This grill needs practically 7-10 minutes to heat up and be ready for grilling. The heat is also uniform all over the surface. The great thing about small grill is the fuel efficiency, 5 lbs. Propane tank lasted more than one season(about 2-3 grillings per week).

Weber Q100 conveyable Propane Grill

I have been camping with this grill for a any times. After hours of fishing(Like me and my friends usually do) we cook all our fishes, good part is all I need to do Light the grill. After cooking I recommend to clean it when it is still a bit warm.

I love the capability of this grill. I would rate it 9/10, everything seems so well welted. An example it looks like a minuscule tank compared to the cheaper grill. I have heard that even after years of using it still looks in good condition. The heavy cast iron grate is what makes this grill superior to other, cheaper grills. My friends bought the cheaper ones, the food sticks, and burns on.

Weber Q100 conveyable Propane Grill

My Links : USB Battery Charger & Accessories Deals Ice Cream Cowboy Hat Premium Mirror Aviator Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment